Applications are open for the University of Groningen Scholarship in Netherlands 2021 called Eric Bleumink Fund. The deadline for application is 1st December 2020. The scholarships are offered for Masters degree in the field of any discipline.
Details of University of Groningen Scholarship
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Netherlands
- Open to: Applicants from Selected Countries
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
The University of Groningen (abbreviated as UG; Dutch: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, abbreviated as RUG) is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The university was founded in 1614 and is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands as well as one of its largest. Since its inception, more than 200,000 students have graduated. It is a member of the distinguished international Coimbra Group of European universities
Benefits of University of Groningen Scholarship
The successful applicants of University Of Groningen – Eric Bleumink Fund in Netherlands, 2021 will receive:
- Tuition fee.
- Costs of international travel.
- Subsistence & Books.
- Health insurance.
- The applicants of University Of Groningen Talent Grant, Eric Bleumink Fund must have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice.
- Candidates must possess outstanding academic performance.
- Applicants of University Of Groningen Talent Grant, Eric Bleumink Fund must have secured excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies
- Applicants are expected to have good English language proficiency.
- He/She must be available for the whole period of the program.
- Must be able to take part in the entire program.
- Applicants of University Of Groningen Talent Grant, Eric Bleumink Fund must be in a good state of health.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.