Applications are open for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2021 in Taiwan – Fully Funded by International Cooperation Development and fund (TaiwanICDF). The deadline for the scholarship is 15th March.
Details of TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2021
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Taiwan
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
International education and training has long been one among the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play an important role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education may be a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
The TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 21 partner universities, fixing an operational platform under this TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program. In 2021, there are 30 programs offered for TaiwanICDF Scholarship application.
Benefits of TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2021
- Airfare: The TaiwanICDF arranges economy class, return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan.
- Housing: All students must reside in student dormitories.
- Tuition fees: The TaiwanICDF covers tuition fees as needed by a student’suniversity.
- Credit fees: Credit fees, which vary with the amount of credits registered,are also covered as needed by a student’s university.
- Insurance: additionally to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accident and medical coverage while in Taiwan. The TaiwanICDF covers insurance fees for theentire duration of a student’s program.
- Textbook costs: the prices of textbooks purchased as needed by instructors are covered by the TaiwanICDF, subject to the approval of the director of thestudent’s institute
- Undergraduate Program: Each student receives NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. this is often depositedinto a student’s local checking account on a monthly basis.
- Master’s Program: Each student receives NT$15,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. this is often deposited into astudent’s local checking account on a monthly basis.
- Ph.D. Program: Each student receives NT$17,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. this is often deposited into astudent’s local checking account on a monthly basis. A student’s host institute mayoffer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount are going to be determined by the host institute.
- ICDF scholarship requirements are to Be a citizen of a rustic on the List of nations Eligible for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship,
- Should be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) a agency or related institution
- Must need to fulfill the admission requirements of the partner university.
- Be ready to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa
- Not hold the other Scholarship.