Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Hanken School in Finland. The deadline for this application is 15th January 2021. A Master’s degree from Hanken provides you the chance to specialize in your field of interest, be it Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian logistics, or maybe IP Law. the appliance period for studies starting in August 2021 opens on the 2nd of November 2020 and ends on January 15th 2021.
Details of Scholarships at Hanken School in Finland
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Finland
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 15th January 2021
Information on the scholarship for the scholars currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries. Also, with a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global graduate school Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge-sharing and collaboration both within the network membership. Likewise, with the broader business education and development communities.
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s course of study in 2021.
Hanken School of Economics may be a leading university with 110 years of experience in research and education in economics and business administration. Hanken holds the three most prestigious accreditations for business schools: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. just one percent of all business schools worldwide have achieved this.
- Business and Management
- Furthermore, financial Analysis and Business Development
- Likewise, economics
- Similarly, property Law
- Full tuition fee for 2 years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per annum for living expenses
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by All Souls’ Day , 2020.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within the relevant field. a minimum of 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the program specialization/track
- Likewise, TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C
- Also, GMAT: a minimum of 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; a minimum of 150, Analytical Writing; a minimum of 3,5
- Additionally, letter of motivation