Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Transilvania University in Romania. The deadline for this application is 27th April 2021.
Details of Scholarship at Transilvania University in Romania
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Romania
- Open to: International Students
- Deadline: 27th April 2021
Transilvania University of Brașov may be a public institution of upper education in Brașov, Romania, founded in 1971. it’s eighteen faculties, a complete of over 19,000 students, and quite 700 academic staff.
- Tuition fees “including registration and graduation fees”.
- Furthermore, free accommodation in university housing “including vacations or vacations.”
- Also, a monthly stipend of 800 EUR “about $ 170 USD – including holidays or vacations.”
- You are a student from outside the ecu Union.
- Also, the outstanding academic performance of any of the outstanding students. Objectives of offering scholarships to review in Europe:
- To attract international students to review at the University of Transylvania.
- Likewise, to make a gaggle of “ambassadors” for the University of Transylvania and thus increase the international vision of the institution.
The student will only bear the travel and visa costs for the country of Romania.
- The student will only bear the travel and visa costs for the country of Romania.
- Similarly, students’ complete passage of every school year (meaning failure to fail) may be a condition for obtaining the scholarship for the subsequent year of study.
- Also, the incumbent must submit all documents in English and in pdf format, and incomplete files won’t be taken.
- Moreover, no document are often added to the file after the submission deadline.
- Furthermore, the evaluation board whose members are appointed by the President of the University of Transylvania in Brasov are going to be liable for selecting the candidates.
- Fill out the web “online” form .
- Upload the specified documents within the application file:
- CV (CV): “With the achievements of the scholar nominated for the scholarship highlighted.”
- Additionally, a letter of intent or motivation (maximum one page) – it’s a letter written by the scholar explaining the explanations for applying for this scholarship.
- letters of recommendation: “to support the outstanding results of the candidate” written by teachers or professors specialized for the scholar to nominate him for admission to the present scholarship.