Apply for the Gary Randall Scholarship 2020 at Gonzaga University. The deadline for the application is 31st March 2020. The scholarship is for Masters in the field of LLM.
- Funding: Partially Funded
- Country: USA
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
The objective of the Gary Randall Scholarship 2020 is offered by The School of Law, Gonzaga University is to encourage the international students who are talented, have an exceptional academic record and have applied to study LLM course at the Gonzaga University
Gonzaga University is a private Catholic university in Spokane, Washington. It is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Founded in 1887 by Joseph Cataldo, an Italian-born priest and missionary with the Society of Jesus, the university is named for the young Jesuit saint Aloysius Gonzaga.
Value of Scholarship
- The scholarship 2020 may vary from one student to another as a Scholarship will be given based on academic merit.
- Gonzaga University-Gary Randall Scholarship 2020 is open to all nationalities.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time LLM course at the university.
- Also, applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Furthermore, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The last date for the scholarship s 31st March 2021.