Imperial College London opens applications for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK. Interested candidates can apply until 31st October 2021. The name of the scholarship is Imperial College London- Ph.D. Scholarships In Chemical Engineering 2021.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK
- The applicants should have a first-class honors master’s degree in chemical engineering or any related branch.
- Additionally, the candidates should contact the potential supervisor, provide them with a curriculum vitae, the proposed topic of study, the start date of the project and how they would fund the project.
- Also, the applicants should provide contact details of two referees and academic transcripts.
- Moreover, the candidates should also submit a personal statement and English test results.
- Similarly, the applicants should e-mail the postgraduate administrator with name, date of application and college ID with the subject as Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering.
- Furthermore, the University will assess the candidates applying for Imperial College London – PhD Scholarships In Chemical Engineering, 2021 on the basis of their research proposal, references provided and the interview.
Value of the Scholarship
The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, the maintenance costs of 21,400 pounds.
About the University
- Imperial College London(legally Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine) is a public research university located in London.
- Prince Albert built his vision of an area for culture, In 1851, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Colleges, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
- Additionally, in 1907, the College was established by royal charter, merging the Royal College of Science, Royal School of Mines, and City and Guilds of London Institute.
- Also, the Imperial College School of Medicine was formed in 1988, by combining with St Mary’s Hospital Medical School.
- Furthermore, in 2004, Queen Elizabeth II opened the Imperial College Business School.