Applications are open for the Finland Government Scholarship 2021. The Finland Government Scholarships is for Bachelors Degree and Master Degree Programs to Study in Finland.
Details of Finland Government Scholarship 2021
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Finland
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 27th January 2021
Finland’s world-leading greater training gadget affords greater than four hundred English-taught bachelor’s and master’s diploma programmes in thirteen universities and 22 universities of utilized sciences (UAS). The universities additionally provide English-taught doctoral diploma options. Finnish greater training establishments have over 20 zero worldwide college students reading in various areas round Finland.
All universities and universities of utilized sciences have scholarship possibilities for worldwide students.
- All the universities offer various percentages of the Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship OR the Tuition Fee + Monthly Stipend Scholarship (Fully Funded).
- You may find some programs in the exception list, limited funding for particular intake, and only tuition fee scholarship and the department may provide a living allowance.
- Please do confirm the type of scholarship available offered by the university in general and in your program specifically.
All candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from All other nationalities can apply
- There is No Separate Application Required for the Finland Government Scholarship. By default, your application will be considered for scholarships when you apply for Admission.
- You just have to Shortlist the Program of various Universities and apply online.
- You do not need to contact anyone from the administration. The scholarship is automatic on getting admission.
How to Apply
Who can follow for bachelor’s stage studies?
In most instances you are eligible to follow for bachelor’s stage research in Finland if you are eligible to practice for greater training in your domestic country.
Eligibility to follow for bachelor’s diploma programmes relies upon on having carried out at least one of the following:
- the Finnish matriculation examination
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) diploma or Deutsche Internationale Abitur (DIA) diploma
- vocational skills of three years or extra in duration
- a Finnish vocational higher secondary qualification or a similarly or professional vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a related preceding qualification or
- a overseas qualification that affords eligibility for greater schooling research in the awarding country
Who can observe for master’s stage research in universites of utilized sciences (UAS)?
In order to be eligible to follow for a UAS master’s stage diploma programme you have to have accomplished a appropriate bachelor’s stage diploma or different greater training diploma and have a minimal of two years of work journey after the completion of the bachelor’s degree.
In positive fields of UAS master’s degrees, that is Crafts and Design, Media and Visual Arts, Theatre and Dance, and Music, the work journey can be changed with inventive things to do and merits.
Always take a look at precise admission standards without delay from the find out about programme description.
Who can practice for master’s degree research in universities?
In order to be eligible to practice for a master’s stage diploma programme in a college you have to have achieved a bachelor’s diploma from a college or a college of utilized sciences (UAS) bachelor’s degree.