Apply for the Full Scholarships at Australian National University. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020. The name of the scholarship is ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is for Ph.D. degree in the courses available at the University.
Each year the Australian National University offers the ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship (concurrently with the ANU University Research Scholarship) to support high achieving international HDR students who are conducting research that aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia‘s capital city, Canberra. Furthermore, its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Australian National University Scholarship Details
- Funding: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: 31st August 2020
- Country: Australia
- Open to: International Students
About Australian National University
The Australian National University focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Studying at ANU means joining a community of inspired minds, working with some of the world’s leading experts, choosing from Australia’s widest range of flexible degree options and opening the door to opportunities that you never thought possible.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at Australian Nationality
The award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing student who:
- is an international student enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University; and
- Additionally, has also been awarded an ANU University Research Scholarship; and
- Also, has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers:
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- Furthermore, for recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500): Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
- Also, there are no additional benefits offered under this award.