Applications are open for the AIT Bangchak Scholarship in Thailand – Fully Funded. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st March 2021. The scholarship is for Masters program.
Details of AIT Bangchak Scholarship in Thailand
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Thailand
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre ([email protected]) located at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is currently trying to find excellent a complete of three master applicants in
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
All research assistant scholarships are fully-funded (covering the stipend and tuition fees) and hospitable students from any nationality (preferably Thai nationals). English is that the official language of communication at AIT.
The Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre addresses fundamental and applied research challenges facing the sustainable development goals worldwide and its objective is to inculcate entrepreneurship and innovation enterprises. The research program concentrates on sustainable and green technology. The Centre is generously funded to collaborate closely with top industries and universities domestically and internationally.
All research assistant scholarships are fully-funded, they’re going to cover the subsequent Financial items:
Stipend and Tuition fees and hospitable students of any nationality & Thai nationals also. English is that the official language of communication at AIT.
Responsibilities and tasks
The role of researcher is especially , but not exclusively, to hold out innovative research within the field of sustainable development which can lead into commercial prototype, product or process. they’re going to act as a bridge between both industry needs and academic research objectives so as to cause highly structured and well defined solutions to the economic problems. [email protected] researchers are going to be expected to possess both academic and industry experience, along side a sound understanding of the broader energy landscape beyond their area of experience . All researchers are going to be expected to initiate and contribute to writing of proposals and other external funding streams.
- Any nationality is welcome to use (Preference to Thai Nationals)
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
- Have English proficiency score as needed by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
- The role of researcher is to hold out innovative research which can cause commercial prototype, product or process.
- Capable of working within a project team to realize innovative results.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present leads to technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added advantage.
- Experience within the following fields are going to be a plus; AI , IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools like Matlab, Python etc. and knowledge in design and modelling tools or other electric power system analysis and power electronics simulation tools
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having bachelor degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, engineering , environmental engineering, public health science or related applied sciences.
- Capable of programming and knowledge in design and modelling of wastewater treatment systems.
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
For Admission in August 2020 batch, please fill the web application. along side this application, applicant should send the subsequent documents beat one combined PDF file to the subsequent email ([email protected]) on or before 31st March 2020. The successful applicant can start immediately in August 2020 semester.
- Covering letter
- Project proposal which can cause commercial products (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and former relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of educational diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and the other work which the applicant wishes to be taken under consideration and will clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and get in touch with information of a minimum of two references