Applications are open for the 2021 Korean Government Scholarship – Fully Funded. The scholarship is named Global Korea Scholarship (Government-invited scholarship system (undergraduate, graduate, research program)).
Details of 2021 Korean Government Scholarship
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Korea
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: Varies
The Scholarship aims to market international education exchange and promoting friendship among countries by giving foreign students the chance to review at education institutions in Korea.
- Undergraduate course
Bachelor’s and professional bachelor’s courses established at domestic universities
※ Departments (medicine, architecture, etc.) exceeding 4 years for
undergraduate studies aren’t permitted.
2. Graduate course
Master’s and Ph.D
3. Research process
Research at domestic research institutions (including universities) through exchange professors and postdoctoral courses
Benefits of 2021 Korean Government Scholarship
This is a totally Funded Scholarship For International Students. Financial Coverage are as below!
- Full Tuition Fees
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Undergraduate course
Those who are under the age of 25 as of the three .1th of the choice year those that have completed (planned) all elementary, middle and highschool curricula as of the three 9:1th of the choice.
- Graduate course
Those who are under 40 years aged as of the 9th of the choice year those that have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree as of the 9.1th of the choice year
- Candidates and parties parents are both foreigners
- ※ dual citizenship with South Korea Nationality doesn’t recognize foreign qualifications
- enough to be a long-term study in Korea physically and mentally healthy
- party quite
- Last school years mark average (GPA) 80% in Korea Students who are currently enrolled in or graduated from a university or grad school aren’t eligible to use .
How to apply
- Undergraduate and graduate school: Submit the appliance to the Korean deputation within the country or one among the mathematics universities in Korea
- Research: Submit the appliance to at least one of the mathematics universities in Korea