Apply for 2021 Government of Canada Scholarships in Canada. The deadline for this application is 1st April 2021.
Details of 2021 Government of Canada Scholarships
- Funding: Up to $ 3,000
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: 1st April 2021
The Government of Canada is offering up to 850 ACUFC Post-Secondary Scholarships to the Canadian candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursary is focused on assisting talented scholars by providing them with a $ 3,000 amount to improve their bilingualism while inquiring in a field that fascinates them.
The Government of Canada provides a worth of up to $3,000 to the talented and outstanding scholars via the Bursaries for post-secondary studies in French.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Canada only
- The bursary is available for the post-secondary degree programs in the French language.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have English as the first official language spoken
- Also, have completed their secondary school studies in an English-language institution and graduated from this institution;
- Have reached the postsecondary level of education
- Similarly, study full time in a Canadian institution during the current year
- Be enrolled in the first year of a post-secondary study program in French
- Be at least 17 years old on the first day of class
- Also, demonstrate that they have sufficient knowledge of French to be able to study in that language. A transcript attesting to having taken courses in French at the secondary school or college, or university level in Canada for a minimum of two years will be required
- Moreover, intend to pursue full-time studies in a college or undergraduate university program in Canada, to take at least 50% of their courses and participate in related activities (placements and training activities in the community) in French.
- How to Apply: Aspirants can fill the online application form to apply for the studentship.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Likewise, aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at Glendon.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.