Apply for the Unicri Intern at the UN within the Netherlands. The deadline for the appliance is 30th October 2020. The internship is Unicri Intern and for AI and Robotics.
Details of UNICRI Intern at the UN in the Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 30th October 2020
The intern will have the subsequent duties
- Monitor regional and global news sources for relevant articles and stories. relevant to the project, program, or unit activities.
- Also, identify and map the relevant community of stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting, and preparing and reviewing official project proposal documents.
- Additionally, assist in drafting and preparing background documents, reports, issue briefing notes, talking points, articles, presentations, etc.
- Assist in data collection
- Support the organization of meetings and conferences
- Also, attend and summarize conferences and meetings.
- Likewise, perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Applicants must at the time of application meet one among the subsequent requirements:
- a.Be enrolled oh have recently graduated a second university degree or equivalent, or higher (Master’s, Ph.D.);
- b.Be enrolled within the final school year or have recently graduated from a first-level university course of study (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Similarly, studies relevant to the work of AI robotics, enforcement , crime prevention and control, health security, or other related fields are desirable.
- Also, be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Additionally, have demonstrated a keen interest within the work of the United Nations and have a private commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
- Likewise, have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of various cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to undertake and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Candidates needn’t have working experience to use for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advanced course work, or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.