The UNICEF Internship Program offers understudies and late alumni the occasion to pick up direct useful involvement in UNICEF’s work. Temporary position openings are accessible around the world.
Details of UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Deadline: Varies
The Duration of the Internship is Usually somewhere in the range of 6 and 26 weeks. This is a Paid Internship Program as members will be given with a month to month Stipend just as Travel Costs. This is a Fully Funded Internship and the entirety of the costs will be covered by UNICEF. UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is exceptionally fulfilling. With alluring pay and advantages, a culture that assists staff with flourishing and assorted open doors for individual and expert turn of events, we expect to assist you with keeping a satisfying life both at and outside the workplace.
The UNICEF Internship Program for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity incorporates the accompanying:
- Month to month Stipend.
- Commitment Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a commitment towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Applicants are relied upon to achieve the accompanying qualification standards for the Internship Program for Young Graduates.
- Candidates should be International Undergraduate and Graduate understudies from any nation.
- Be selected an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Program or include Graduated inside the Past Two Years.
- Be capable in any event one of UNICEF’s working dialects: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no close family members (for example mother, father, sister, sibling) working with UNICEF.
- Have no different family members in your revealing line of power.
- Be at any rate 18 years of age.
- Extra thought will be given to any expert experience pertinent to the capacity you’re applying for.
Every one of our assistants are qualified for an allowance as a commitment towards everyday costs, paid by UNICEF or an accomplice organization. A one-time singular amount, as a commitment towards movement and visa costs, may likewise be allowed when subsidizing is accessible.