Applications involve Green Institute Internship Program 2021. The Green Institute Internship may be a 6-month innovative virtual program for garnering knowledge, skills, and knowledge within the field of sustainability. The program aims to nurture college students and fresh graduates (not quite two years), thereby bridging the gap between education and career development. It does this by offering on-the-job-training and knowledge for effective employee development.
Details of The Green Institute Internship Program 2021
- Duration: 6 months
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 25th February 2021
A capstone project is required in partial fulfillment of the program, which is geared at providing sustainable and innovative solutions to existing local challenges. Participants are expected to hold out an innovative solution starting from policies, advocacy or education to products, services and business models that address a specific challenge. The project is judged supported innovativeness, depth of impact, and scalability.
The Green Institute Internship Program builds participants by empowering them through capacity building and important thinking skills to become eco-conscious, ethical, and entrepreneurial leaders in their communities and therefore the world at large.
The Green Institute Internship Program has the subsequent benefits for the participants
- They gain experience within the application of sustainability in their various fields.
- Full access to the course content of the Principles of Green and Sustainability Science, a globalized course content curated by renowned sustainability experts and centered on the African content.
- Network with other sustainability leaders round the world.
- Curriculum vitae evaluation and career guidance and counseling.
- Become qualified to win a grant of $1000 for the simplest community project.
- Certificate of completion providing a competitive advantage within the 21st-century job market
- Must be a student of a tutorial institution or graduates of less than 2 years.
- Must be available to participate and possess requisite digital tools like a computer and internet connection.
- Open to all nationalities.
STAGE 1 – PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT: Applicants are required to check in to the Greeners Tribe platform and complete their profile updates. After successful check in they’re to upload a 60-second video pitch on the difficulty provided within the platform. Deadline: 19TH JANUARY 2021
STAGE 2 – EVALUATION: This second phase engages applicants in threads of discussions, unlocking their thinking capabilities, personality trait,s and leadership style. they’re going to be assigned a task matched with their skills to access their proficiency level. Evaluation starts 26TH JANUARY 2021
STAGE 3 – INTERVIEW: Applicants undergo a 15-minute interview with the Director of Internship and discuss their previously assigned tasks. Interview Dates: STARTS 22ND FEBRUARY, ENDS 25TH FEBRUARY 2021
STAGE 4 – ACCEPTANCE: the very best performing participants are accepted into our Internship Program. Acceptance Letters: 20TH MARCH 2021
STEP 5 – INTERNSHIP: the very best performing participants are accepted into our Internship Program