Applications are open for the Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme 2021 (£29,070 Salary). The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to be helping formative years empowerment through their newly created Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme creates more than one possibility for gifted and certified younger human beings from throughout the Commonwealth to make contributions to our core work thru the transference of technical expertise, revolutionary ideas, expert understanding and sparkling perspectives.
Details of Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme 2021
- Salary: £29,070 pa
- Open to: Citizen of Commonwealth Countries
- Deadline: 11th January 2021
The Commonwealth is a voluntary affiliation of fifty four member governments and presents practise on coverage making, technical help and advisory offerings to Commonwealth member countries. We guide governments to assist obtain sustainable, inclusive and equitable development.
Reporting to the Head or Section, Climate Change, the scope of work of this position centres round lookup and analysis, record drafting and stakeholder engagement.
Among the obligations encompassed in this position consists of (but are no longer confined to):
- Conducting desk-based lookup on the subject matters and implementation format motion areas.
- Support in improvement of a technical reviews to shape the foundation for the drafting and finalization of the Commonwealth Living Lands Charter.
- Stakeholder engagement – the identification and interview of key stakeholders as section of the session technique on the Living Lands Charter together with technical agencies, High Commissioners and applicable line ministries of member countries.
- Presentation of findings.
The appearing man or woman would be rewarded with £29,070 pa and many different benefits.
- Must be a citizen of a Commonwealth aged 27 years or youthful at the time functions close
- Must have a diploma in a applicable subject such as Agriculture, Forestry and Land Use Management, Water Management, Environmental Economics, Climate Change, and Natural Resource Management or any different intently associated field, alongside with a applicable work journey in surroundings and local weather change
- Must have at least one yr of confirmed work trip in helping coverage communicate and cross-institutional collaboration, inclusive of with representatives of authorities and non-government partners.
- Understanding of troubles associated to local weather trade policies, land, biodiversity, indigenous human beings and animal husbandry is additionally essential.