Applications are open for the CERN Internship 2021 in Switzerland
(fully funded). The applications are open to all nationalities and the deadline is 24th March 2021.
Details of CERN Internship 2021 in Switzerland
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Switzerland
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 24th March 2021
At CERN, the European Institute for Atomic Research, physicists and engineers are investigating the basic structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most sophisticated scientific instruments, they are made to collide together near the speed of light – the basic components of matter. The process gives physicists a clue about how particles interact, and an understanding of the basic laws of nature.
Also Apply For: Volunteering Opportunities At United Nations: Fully Funded
There is no other way to learn than to work. Even better when that work has become at the center of the world-renowned organization and scientific excel. If you are an undergraduate in administration and are looking for a practical training period or a place to complete your final project, you can spend 2 to 12 months on CERN during your studies (Bachelor or Master). If your university encourages or encourages you to gain work experience through internships, imagine doing this at CERN in Geneva.
It can be in any of the following disciplines: Translation, Human Resources, Advanced Secretariat Work, Business Administration, Logistics, Law, Finance, Accounting, Library and Information Science, Engineering Management, Science Communication, Education Psychology, Communication and Communication. Knowledge, audit data are just a few examples of many domains in which successful applicants will learn and contribute to their learning.
During your internship, CERN will provide you with:
- 2 to 12 months collaboration agreement.
- Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (tax net).
- Travel allowance.
- Supplement if you are married and / or have children, depending on your personal circumstances.
- Coverage through CERN’s comprehensive health insurance plan (contributions will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month (for a contract period of at least 4 months).
You may also like: UNICEF Internship Program 2021- Fully Funded
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for a place in the program:
- You are a CERN member or associate member state national.
- You must complete at least 18 months of your undergraduate study (bachelor’s or master’s) specializing in the administrative field at the time of the next student committee meeting in May 2021.
- The rest of the time you enroll as a full-time student, you can stay for at least 2 and at least 12 months.
- You have good knowledge of English or French.
- Please note that if you are studying in a STEM / Engineering field, you are not eligible to apply for this position. Instead, please consider applying for the CERN Technical Student Program.