Vienna Biocenter summer school term 2021 in Austria involves applications from students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from all round the world who are undergraduates/master students, and have completed a minimum of two years of university study.
Details of Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Austria
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
The Vienna Biocenter school term consists of several components like scientific research , Lecture Series, Scientific Symposium, Social Programme, and Summer in Vienna. Scholars are going to be housed freed from charge in student accommodation. The complex features modern rooms that are internet-enabled, fully furnished, and have a shared bathroom and kitchen.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student are going to be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included within the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of conveyance within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
Completed a minimum of 2 years of a University study (e.g. 2-3 years of a Bachelor Hons study or 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June) as follows:
- In Year 3 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) during a bioscience related subject
- In Year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) during a bioscience related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to use to a Master program (this are going to be checked later)
- In Year 1 of a 2-year Master course, MSc during a bioscience related subject
- In Year 2 of a US undergraduate Bachelor during a bioscience related subject
- In Year 2 of a 4-Year BTech (India) during a bioscience related subject
- 3-months research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English
- Evidence of enrolment during a University program for the present school year and therefore the next year (if possible).
- MDs may only apply if they need completed 3-4years of their studies and have the relevant research experience, they need to also shall study a PhD during a bioscience related subject after completion of their current studies.