Call for UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant. The UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant will fund research that assesses the standard and quantity of existing tertiary education partnerships and exchanges between the united kingdom and fifteen countries and territories in East and Southeast Asia .
Details of UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant
- Funding: £250,000
- Deadline:15th January 2021
Funding are going to be agreed for a maximum initial period of eighteen (18) months. The expected research output/ final report must be in English.
UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant aims
- Facilitate the assembly of high-quality research in Official Development Assistance (ODA) contexts that’s relevant to international education and national policymaking.
- Facilitate and encourage the establishment and maintenance of active research links between UK and ASEAN education institutions.
- Improve access to top quality and relevant research from the united kingdom for tertiary education policymakers and professionals worldwide.
- A grant of £250,000 are going to be awarded to one UK institution to hold out this research.
- The resulting papers are going to be published as a part of British Council Research Papers series online.
- Any person resident within the UK with an affiliation to a UK education institution. The award agreement are going to be with the institution and not with a private . Note: Although the applicant must be resident within the UK, the research may, in whole or partially , happen outside the united kingdom or by persons not resident within the UK.
- Different departments within one institution can apply as long as the proposed activities are clearly different which each is led by separate lead applicants (Principal Applicants).
To apply for UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant, applicants must
- Read the decision guidelines, accessible from the Downloads section below.
- Complete annex 1 (grant application form) and annex 2 (budget form), also accessible from the Downloads section below.
- Submit your completed form and every one required documentation to [email protected]