RB Global Challenge is that the flagship ideation competition for college kids across the world to return to experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. this is often a chance for bright entrepreneurs with the aim to return to innovate with and join the fight to form access to the very best quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege. RB Global Challenge seeks business ideas that are high on social impact, address critical issues in society and have the facility to cause positive change.
Stages of RB Global Challenge 2020
- Stage 1 (Business Simulation Round): RB considers Agility to be a pre-requisite for fulfillment in our business. This fast-paced online round tracks your team’s agility through the business decisions that you simply absorb this round.
- Step 2 (Idea Submission Round): It’s time to point out us your BIG IDEA! Address an ongoing issue within the space of Health/Hygiene/Nutrition in your country; through Product Innovation/Product Extension/Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. the thought must be scalable and financially viable.
- Step 3 (Regional/National Finale): If your BIG IDEA makes the cut, we’ll invite you to pitch an end-to-end business decide to the RB leadership at the regional/national finale and you stand an opportunity to be the national/regional winners. This stage might contains 1-2 presentation rounds.
- Stage 4 (Global Finale): fix to face the simplest minds across multiple RB markets and prove that your idea has what It takes to win the worldwide title and impress the highest leaders at RB.
Cash prizes are available for winners in some countries. Other benefits include
- Chance to attend the worldwide Finale in London
- Mentorship from RB Leaders
- Chance to possess a career with RB
- Opportunity to represent RB in One Young World 2021
- Opportunity to ascertain your idea come to life
- Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members from an equivalent university. the primary to register will become the Team Leader who can invite the opposite members to hitch the team.
- Once the team has registered, they’re going to be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation. they’re going to unable to proceed to subsequent round unless they need completed this round.
- Selected teams will then move to the Regional/National round, where they’re going to get to present their ideas to the regional RB leadership team.