Apply for the Fully-Funded Leadership Program in Japan 2021. The deadline for the appliance is 19th February 2021.
Details of Leadership Program in Japan 2021
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Country: Japan
- Deadline: 19th February 2021
Applicants can become a neighborhood of the Ashinaga Africa Initiative Fully-Funded Leadership Program for the tutorial session 2021/2022. The program is hospitable excellent students from Sub-Saharan Africa .
The funding program aims to supply high potential orphaned students with access to education in Japan, the U.K., Europe, and the U.S.A.
The Ashinaga Africa Initiative will provide access to full support to review at university abroad (equivalent to an undergraduate degree), including tuition, room, travel costs, and other necessary fees.
- How to Apply: so as to use for the program, all applicants must first confirm their eligibility by registering for the program. Only students who register for the program and are deemed eligible (based on criteria/eligibility on the previous page) will receive the appliance form. If you’re invited to finish the appliance you’ll submit the appliance online or by email.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit 1. Copy of all term reports / highschool transcripts from the last 2 years. 2. Copy of ultimate lyceum examination certificate (if you probably did not submit it together with your registration form) 3. Copy of educational transcripts/diplomas from university / post-secondary institution, (if applicable). 4. Copy of death certificate of deceased parent(s), including the deceased parent’s name, or alternative official documentation proving death of a parent(s) or orphan status. 5. Copy of certificate of the applicant. 6. Copies of certificates for extracurricular activities, training courses, jobs or commitments (if applicable). 7. A letter of advice from a principal or school teacher. this could be inclusive of their email address, telephone number and must contain information about your performance and character whilst at lyceum . All recommendation letters should contain a politician signature or stamp.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted within the English , you want to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.