Applications involve THRIVE VII Accelerator Program 2021 for Seed-stage Startups. The THRIVE VII Accelerator Program supports seed-stage startups from all areas of the worth chain whose technologies drive us towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
Details of THRIVE VII Accelerator Program 2021
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 20th November 2020
The selected companies enjoy a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that gives investment, direct access to the most important agriculture companies and farmers located within the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders. The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
THRIVE Accelerator Program 2021 has the subsequent benefits
- Access to Corporates: Program will connect you with Corporate Partners from our status network, for technology validation, adoption, and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers: Through an in-depth partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, we offer startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Access to Investment: The program will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the chance for extra follow-on investment.
- Award-Winning Program: Validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in our award-winning program. Propel your business through access to our ecosystem, network, investment, customers, and more.
- Expert Mentorship: you’ll have access to expert mentors & advisors also as access to our extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure: you’ll receive a mess of brand name exposure opportunities & the chance for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
THRIVE VII Accelerator Program 2021 is hospitable startups from everywhere the planet . Basically, THRIVE Accelerator looks for early to growth-stage startups with technologies focused within the following areas
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Supply Chain Management AND Traceability
- Robotics & Automation
- Indoor Farming
- Innovative Food
- Farm Management Software, Sensing, and IOT
- Animal Health & Livestock