Applications are invited for Ludenso Create Hackathon 2020. The primary virtual Ludenso Create Hackathon is inviting young, creative minds from across Africa. The hackathon aligns to the worldwide Goals to empower young African people to unravel real-life problems. The program calls young, creative doers, startups, developers, students and everybody hooked in to technology and making a difference to be a part of it.
Details of Ludenso Create Hackathon 2020
- Location: Online
- Open to: Applicants from Africa
- Deadline: 14th October 2020
The Hackathon will last for six weeks. Participants will find out how to style using Ludenso Create, which is an Augmented Reality (AR) CAD (CAD) tool. Over the course of every week , teams will collaborate to develop sustainable and innovative solutions which will help address major challenges in Africa. By connecting teams with the talents , knowledge, tools, and capabilities, we wish to engineer confidence, performance, and growth in innovating sustainable solutions to mitigate the challenges currently faced in Africa.
The Ludenso Create Hackathon program has the subsequent benefits
- Over $3,000 worth of prize items to be won by the highest 3 winning teams
- 7 AR Headsets (MagiMask)
- $2,250 worth of Ludenso Create License
- 6 months Extended Reality (XR) Internship at HOFT Developers for all winners.
- Branding on Ludenso platforms for first place winners.
- 1-1 1-Hour Mentorship session for all winners.
- Award Certificates specially designed by their Strategic Partner, Ludens.
- NIMechE Design Challenge and Ludenso branded items and much more.
- Ludenso Create Hackathon is hospitable only young African people between the age of 13-35 years old.
- Only applicants who have demonstrated experience and keenness for sustainable development, collaboration, and innovation can apply.
- The hackathon are going to be in English. Therefore, Applicants should be ready to communicate well in English.
- Applicants should have stable internet connectivity and reliable access to a PC (Windows and MacBook) or an iPad.
- Applicants can only submit one application.