Applications call for Oxford Scholastica Summer School 2020. Oxford virtual summer school aims to enable students from all over the world to master their subjects, gain clarity about their futures, and prepare for a changing world – all while experiencing inspirational and rigorous teaching. This is your opportunity to get the Oxford experience, from anywhere. During your course, you’ll work intensively with your tutor and a small group of like-minded students to learn about your subject, through discussion, research, group work, and debate.
Details Oxford Scholastica Summer School
- Funding: Self-Funding
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Open to: Students from 12-14 year olds, and 15-18 year olds.
Courses offered in Oxford Scholastica Summer School
Online Courses for Students Aged 12-14
Online Courses for Students Aged 15-18
- Business & Economics
- Computer Science and Coding
- Creative Writing
- Engineering & Technology
- International Relations & Leadership
- Politics & Debate
- Psychology & Neuroscience
At the end of the Oxford Virtual Summer School, students will
- Develop mastery of your subject in lectures delivered by experts in your chosen field.
- Sharpen your critical thinking in daily Oxford-style tutorials in small classes, delivered by tutors from world-leading institutions.
- Learn skills critical to your future success – from resilience to submitting a successful university or college application.
- Develop techniques essential for you now and in the future, such as research, analysis, and creative thinking.
- Learn how to work effectively in a team through project-based challenges.
Achievements from Oxford Scholastica Summer School
- A Certificate of Achievement – an excellent example of your proven interest in a subject when it comes to university and college applications.
- A Letter of Recommendation (for students who meet our criteria) – an invaluable asset for your future university and internship or work experience applications.
- Skills crucial for future success, such as critical thinking, teamwork and public speaking.
- Key insights into university/college application processes at leading institutions to inform your own application.
- Greater confidence and motivation for the future.
- An international community of like-minded friends and peers.
Students will engage in the following activities
- Enjoy a challenging and engaging selection of lectures and tutorials.
- Be inspired and motivated by our suite of Masterclasses.
- Make friends with students from all over the world.
- Experience authentic university-style learning.
- Put your problem-solving skills to the test through our group and individual challenges as you tackle some of the biggest challenges the world faces.