McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021 may be a virtual event happening March 3 – 4, 2021. The deadline is 3rd February 2021.
Details of McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021
- Event Date:3rd March to 4th March 2021
- Location: Online
- Deadline:3rd February 2021
Candidates who attend this event will have a chance to
- Learn about McKinsey’s global add operations.
- Engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from round the world.
- Strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies.
This program is for people who self-identify as women and meet a minimum of one among the subsequent requirements:
- Professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, development , procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management.
- Students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, with an engineering or business background.
To attend McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021, you must
- Have a passion for Operations
- Actively seek ways to maximize your own potential
- Enjoy problem-solving and artistic thinking
- Thrive during a team environment
- Want to use your talents to form positive changes
The application should include a CV in English. a canopy letter isn’t necessary and transcripts are optional. The Judgment Day to use is February 3, 2021. The McKinsey & Company will inform you of the result of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.