Apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2021. The deadline for the application is 1st December 2020.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region and with the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Additionally, the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 1 December 2020
Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Likewise, Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of Ph.D. studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Additionally, a monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Also, one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- Additionally, settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Eligibility for Singapore International Graduate Award
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Also, good skills in written and spoken English
- Likewise, good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Also, Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Likewise, 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.