Applications for International Poster Triennial Toyama 2021 are open. Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art and style announce the IPT2021 exhibition of posters chosen from throughout the planet is meant to supply a review of the present state of international poster design.
Details of International Poster Triennial Toyama
- Prize: Up to 1,000,000 yen
- Open to: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
- A – printed posters on any theme
- B – self-produced, printed posters on the theme of INVISIBLE
- U30+Student Category – digital poster on the theme of INVISIBLE. Any applicant age 30 or under is eligible to participate during this category, although applicants above the age of 30 can also participate if they’re currently enrolled as a student.
International Poster Triennial Toyama 2021 has the subsequent prizes
- Grand Prix (one winner): 1,000,000 yen
- Gold Prize (for two winners): 500,000 yen
- Silver Prize (for three winners): 300,000 yen
- Bronze Prize (for eight winners): 100,000 yen
- Gold Prize (for one winner): 200,000 yen
- Silver Prize (for three winners): 50,000 yen
Who can enter?
No special qualifications are necessary for Category A/B applicants, and there are not any age restrictions.
Eligibility for U30＋Student Category
An applicant who fulfills either of the subsequent two conditions during the submission acceptance period may participate during this category
- The applicant is age 30 or under (born in or after 1990). There are not any other special requirements.
- The applicant is currently enrolled as a student at an academic institution. for college kids , there are not any age restrictions. (Please enter the name of your institution on the entry form.)
- All information on the entry forms and poster labels must be printed legibly. Category A/B: The poster label should be pasted at the highest right-hand corner on the reverse side of the poster. U30+Student Category: the amount of every digital file should correspond with the poster number on the entry form.
- Applicants must include an English translation of their poster title(s) on the entry form.
- Information submitted on entry forms are going to be utilized in the IPT2021 catalog. As a rule, IPT doesn’t accept changes to the present information, so please enter it carefully.
- For Category A/B, the entry form must be sent with the poster submission(s). For the U30＋
- Student Category, the entry form must be sent with the CD-R.